Rebekah Reads: The Lord is ...

 In December I read Psalm 23 ... The Lord is... and paused

The Lord is, not just a phrase but a complete sentence, a complete idea, mind-blowing.

So, I begin the new year with reminders of who He is 

In Matthew, He is the Beloved Son

In Mark, the Master

In Luke, He is my Salvation

In John, He is the Word, I Am

In Acts, He is approved of God

In Romans, He is Christ our Lord

In I Corinthians, He is the Wisdom of God

In II Corinthians, He is the image of God

In Galatians, He is the Son of God

In Ephesians, He is the Chief Cornerstone

In Philippians, He is Master

In Colossians, He is our Life, the Image of Invisible God

In I Thessalonians

In II Thessalonians, He is the Lord of Peace

In I Timothy, He is Hope

In II Timothy, He is the Righteous Judge

In Titus, He is Saviour

In Philemon, He is Christ

In Hebrews, He is the Author & Finisher of our Faith

In James, He is the Lord of Glory

In I Peter, He is the Lord of Glory

In II Peter, He is God's Beloved Son

In I John, He is Eternal Life

In II John, He is the Son of the Father

In III John, He is Truth

In Jude, He is the Word Jesus Christ, the Saviour

In Revelation, He is Alpha & He is Omega




Comments

Popular Posts