Rebekah Reads: Scrumptious Independence Book Review

 Since I read Christmas on Breakers Point, Book 0 of the Independence Island series, and reviewed Dual Power of Convenience, Book 1 of the Independence Island series, I figured I might as well write a short review for Scrumptious Independence and Secret Beach Boyfriend. Book 2 of the Independence Island series was my first Melissa Wardwell read.

My Independence Island Series Playlist, in case you'd like to listen along


Book: Scrumptious Independence

Author: Melissa Wardwell

Genre: Christian Contemporary Romance


I was looking forward to this one because of the enticing preview I read. Beth invests her inheritance in a business and heads to her favorite spot, the Independence Islands. 

The relationship between Beth and her grandmother was so precious I wanted to know her gandmother, too. The mystery and danger were just enough to make you guess and speculate without turning this beach read into a beach mystery or thriller.

Someone on the Independence Islands has it in for Beth. 

Who is sabotaging Beth? 

This book has some of everything -- a little mystery, a little suspense, a little sleuthing, friends, romance. It's an enjoyable, clean read.


What's your favorite food truck food? 
My favorite Food Truck Mafia truck serves a lobster roll.
Yumm-o!



I purchased an ebook of this title and am sharing my personal opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts